Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Support

I submitted a couple tickets this afternoon regarding y permissions issues.  Within about an hour both tickets had been responded to.  The first one I wasn't crazy about.  It confirmed to me that you had to give super-admin rights for a user to see the searches.  I don't think I understand exactly how those searches work or if it is even necessary for anyone to see them on a daily basis.

The other response was a little over simplified telling me to set permissions on the groups, etc, etc.  LOL!  I knew that...  Tell me what permissions to set.

A short time later I got a call from a support person named Kevin.  Very nice guy.  We worked on the issues for about 15 minutes and then said that he needed to reproduce them in his lab setup.

I feel confident that we'll get it resolved.  Our next training session in tomorrow and then on Monday.  That will probably go a long way in getting us up to speed.

DW

No comments:

Post a Comment