Saturday, April 10, 2010

Started the ConnectWise integration

Last night I started the ConnectWise integration with Labtech.  I ran the installer and followed the instructions.  I was not prepared to complete all of the steps for ticket integration and such, but wanted to at least have the ability to import a client from ConnectWise.  Everything seems to be ok, but when I attempt to use the Import ConnectWise Client tool I only get an empty selection box of clients to import.  This in quite likely something I missed as I worked on it from about 1 AM until 2:30 AM.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, something I missed. In the ConnectWise Integrator login setup I selected 'Records created by Integrator' instead of 'All Records'. Bill had me change that and bang, it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you may want to make sure they give you the latest Integration file. I had several issues that were due to a problem with the version out on their website. They may have corrected this by now but if you have issues check with them for the latest version of the tool.

    ReplyDelete