Friday, April 23, 2010

2nd training session

Yesterday we had our second training session with Robert from Labtech.  Unlike the first session where we had pretty much had already done all of the things he showed us, this session was all new territory.  We covered Monitoring and Scripting.  When I say "covered" think brain surgeon showing you how to do brain surgery.  These subjects are both very deep because they both very powerful and flexible.

We are still planning how we are going to structure the groups, monitor sets and scripts.  We have learned a lot in the years that we have been using Kaseya.  We are going to take that experience and apply it to this new tool and I feel that we are going to get incredible results.

So I hope that my fellow Labtech admins have a great Friday.  I am going fishing today!

DW

No comments:

Post a Comment